Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Bimber/Taxonomy Archives issue

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by josephB-5 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? View Taxonomy Archive pages on our website.
I created a taxonomy called "brand" and enabled Archives but the page is blank when I try to view
any archives. Actually all taxonomy archives are blank. Any ideas what could be blocking it?

Is there any documentation that you are following? No.

Is there a similar example that we can see? hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The Toolset's WordPress Archives feature works with all the themes which use standard WordPress functions and template structure for the archive pages.

Do these archive pages show correctly, if you temporarily switch to a different theme, for example, the default "Twenty Twenty" theme?

If you haven't tried already, it would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled and a default theme Twenty Twenty.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one-by-one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share a clone/snapshot of your website so that it can be investigated on a different server, without affecting the actual website.
( ref: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/ )

Please let me know how it goes and I've set your next reply as private.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.