Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Backend box opened to connect CPT with 90% blank screen

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by MarcoS3712 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Backend UI Dialog Connect .png

Hello,
if I open a custom post type from backend and I would like to create a connection with another CPT (in relationship),
when I open the dialog box (ui dialog) I see near 90% of the box blank. See the image attached.

Recently I have activated two snippets in order to hide some blocks and contents in Gutenberg, also with a JS file in child theme, but also if I deactivate them I receive the same results.

Please, what I have to check?

Thanks, Marco

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marco,

Thank you for getting in touch.

In a case like this i would recommend temporarily disabling all the non-toolset plugins and trying again.

This one is almost certainly due to a plugin conflict or custom css interference so we can start there and work our way through.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
I've disabled all the non-toolset plugins and now seem it's ok.
Tomorrow I unable plugin in order to find which plugin is in conflict, and let you know.

Thanks in advance,

Marco

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marco,

Any updates on this one ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
I've just finished to check plugin conflicts and I found is: LearnDash LMS - Course Grid.
It's a hidden link addon. Now I've disabled I have no more problem with dialog box.

I hope this could be usefull. Maybe you can check with Learndash in order to find full compatibility?

Thanks in advance,

Marco

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marco,

I will need to confirm that this issue occurs on a fresh install.

Could you provide me with a copy of the learndash plugin so that I can test it on a fresh site to then escalate to our 2nd tier team ?

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marco,

You can actually upload the plugin to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with me.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
I can share with you file Google Drive link, but how I can do in a private message?
Or may I share with your email?

Marco

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marco,

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, I don't want to install other plugins.
Please, give me an email or other system in order to share file (7.5 Mb).
Thanks.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marco,

The file can be shared to shane.c@onthegosystems.com

Thanks,

Hi Shane,
I'm not able to replicate to test site.
Maybe you can check ...see: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-woocommerce-custom-fields-replicants/
... I gave to Menish access to staging.

I've resolved the issue because I've uninstalled LearnDash LMS - Course Grid (form now I don't need it).

Thanks, Marco

Hi Shane,
I'm not able to replicate the issue.
Please see: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-woocommerce-custom-fields-replicants/
I gave to Menish access to staging.

I've resolved the issue because I've uninstalled LearnDash LMS - Course Grid addon (from now I don't need it).

Thanks,

Marco

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marco,

Thank you for checking, given that you will no longer be proceed with using learn dash and we aren't able to replicate the issue on a fresh install, you can go ahead an dmark this ticket as resolved.

Should that change you are more then welcomed to open a new ticket.

Thanks,
Shane

Maybe you have to check with Learndash because other user in future could register the same problem.
At the moment I don't need LearnDash LMS - Course Grid, so I consider closed the ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.