Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Back-end plugin formatting not right with Publisher theme

This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 6.42.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 6.43.33 PM.png

Hi there, I am using the "Newspaper Magazine AMP - Publisher" (hidden link). The formatting for selecting options for fields and views is all kinds of strange in the back-end and not sure what's causing it. See screenshot for example. Any help would be great, thanks.

Note: a username and password is necessary to access the site first; it's still in development.
User: demo
Password: f1e33f695f50

Hi, looks like a conflict between this theme and Views. I'll escalate it to my 2nd tier team for additional investigation. Please stand by and I will update you when I have some information to share.

Hi there, has there been any update or progress on this? Thanks.

Hi, our WPML team contacted the Publisher theme authors recently because they were experiencing compatibility issues as well, but the authors have yet to reply to our emails or respond to our requests on their WordPress forum:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-with-wpml-49/

It may be that they do not want to collaborate with us, or they are too busy to respond right now. It would be helpful if you communicate with the theme authors as well, and let them know we are trying to start a dialog with their developers to collaborate on a solution.

Hi there, they replied to me when I asked about it finally. This was their response: "Hello, We recived a plugin conflict issue from WPML core team and that issue was fixed but we didnt recived anything from the Toolset plugin! Please ask them to send move information to info@betterstudio.com to check and fix it."

Really hoping a resolution comes soon, Toolset still "works" technically, but it's sooo hard to do stuff because the formatting issues.

Hope to hear good news, soon.

Thanks.

Okay thanks, we reached out to them again about a week ago through the WordPress support forum but I will pass this email address along to the team. Hopefully they will get better results with the direct contact. FYI: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-with-toolset-plugins/

Thanks for the update. I just checked that link, if it's a matte of getting the theme files to test things out with, I'm more than happy to send the theme zip file. Let me know if that would help move things along quicker.

Thanks, if needed, I will let you know. As of today, we have not heard from the authors following our direct contact using the email address you provided. I'll let you know when I have some additional updates to share.

Hi, we were going through our list of outstanding internal tickets and found that we have not received any collaboration from the plugin authors in a year. At this time, we have been unable to get the collaboration process started. You can provide the authors with this URL where they can reopen collaboration discussion at any time: https://toolset.com/documentation/beyond-pages-program/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.