Skip Navigation

[Closed] Auto emails are no longer sending after site transfer

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 10.35.36 AM.png

Hello,
I transferred the site from the old agency host over to our agency, and we seem to have lost some functionality. We're new at Toolset and are not sure where to start troubleshooting. One main issue is that when someone signs up as a nanny or a family, the auto emails are no longer sending. They provide login information. Also, a confirmation email is sent to the site admin to let them know a new person has signed up - but that email is not working either. Could someone please help? Again, we're brand new to Toolset - it seems to be a great platform, but we have a lot of learning to do to get caught up in a very short amount of time.

I've attached a screenshot of one error I found on the dashboard - but I have no clue if it's related or not.

Thank you for your help.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Welcome to Toolset support and I'd be happy to assist.

The first point to troubleshoot should be to check whether all outgoing emails from your website are not delivering or is it only the emails generated using Toolset Forms.

Have you checked WordPress default outgoing emails, for example, the password reset email? Is it getting delivered to users?
( the password reset form is at {yourwebsite.com}/lost-password/ )

Next, it would also be helpful to activate any email logging plugin like "WP Mail Logging".
( ref: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/ )

This will help in narrowing down whether your website is not generating the Form notification emails or the emails are getting generated but they're not getting delivered to the target email addresses.

I hope these steps will help and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

The topic ‘[Closed] Auto emails are no longer sending after site transfer’ is closed to new replies.