Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Astra – Views Beta – No Theme Options When Editing Content Templates

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidM-17 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
astra-views.png

Update - I tried the Views and Layouts Betas with Astra Pro, Generate Press Pro, and Genesis - save behavior as below. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or the Content Templates part isn't working.

I am trying to: Test the Astra / Toolset integration

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: NA

I expected to see: The theme options at the bottom of the Content Template edit screen

Instead, I got: I did not see them

I do see the theme options at the bottom of the Layouts editor.

I downloaded the Astra dev theme as per the blog post instructions for testing Astra - https://toolset.com/2017/09/views-and-layouts-betas-offer-tight-integration-with-popular-themes/

The theme looks to me like the same version that you download from WP.org - has the same version number anyway.

Note that I am reporting this to help with your testing. This is not an emergency for me. I can give you access to the site if you cannot duplicate the issue or need it.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

It seems that you are viewing this for a content template. This setting should be on the Layout so if you go to a Layout the setting should be there at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the reply. The video (near the end) clearly shows the options at the bottom of the Content Template edit screen, but I see those now if I disable Layouts. It is one of the other, but not both.

Thanks,

David

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.