Skip Navigation

[Closed] AND Filter in Taxonomies – OR in Filters

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I have a multiple taxonomy filter + many multiple filters the user can search for.

1° Taxonomy: Location Service Type
2° Taxonomy: City
Relation: AND
---

1° Filter: Audio Service (boolean)
2° Filter: Video Service (boolean)
45° Filter: Wellness
Relation: OR

While creating a search view it doesn't work and i'm constricted to use a AND relation for all the search

So, for example, if I would user could search for a certain Location Service Type in Rome with some filters it doesn't work.

Could you help me please?

Hello,

The question is not clear.
What view result did you get? What result do you expect to see?

If you can exclude the compatibility issue(deactivate other plugins/theme/custom codes), please provide your website database dump file, and detail steps to duplicate the same problem, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

The topic ‘[Closed] AND Filter in Taxonomies – OR in Filters’ is closed to new replies.