Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Allow users to manage items in WordPress

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by yoshihikoH 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Question item

Toolset> Documentation> Directories and List Sites> Chapter 11
"Allow users to manage items in WordPress"

I would like to ask about "view" of "edit", "view", "delete" on skyfitness of this account page.

I think this "view" transitions to the "sky fitness" front-end template.
Is my understanding above correct? Or is it wrong?

Please tell me what kind of setting this view setting makes and what kind of transition.

sample-1.jpg

I forgot to attach the file

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I think this "view" transitions to the "sky fitness" front-end template.
==>
Yes, When you click on "View" link, it will redirect you to the single post of Gym post type on the frontend.

Dear Minesh,

Thank you for your answer.
「Yes, When you click on "View" link, it will redirect you to the single post of Gym post type on the frontend.」
In light of the above results,
【Toolset Single Field>Field Source>Standard field>Post Sorce>Post Field】
【Post Field→ Post Title with a link】
I think the general title Post Title with a link = "view" should not be visible here.
In the case of my site, the title is the company name, for example, "Sample A Co., Ltd."
I would like to know why the general noun "view" is displayed here.

Thank you.

Yoshihiko,

Minesh
Supporter

Do you mean, you want to display the Post title as link instead of "view" word? If this is correct.
- Can you please tell me where exactly you want to display post title with link, Please share problem URL and access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

When I try to access the wp-admin link you shared, I can see a white page with the following message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

If you want to link left image so that when we click it, it should be redirected to the single post page that is also possible.

Can you please make sure that the site you shared I should be able to access it.

Dear Minesh,

The server company is blocking access from overseas.
No further investigation is required. I thank you for your help.

There is only one thing I want to know.

"Yes, When you click on" View "link, it will redirect you to the single post of Gym post type on the frontend." → What kind of link will be set?

Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

The single post URL will be set as link (anchor tag).

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.