Skip Navigation

[Resolved] After updating a lot of things isn't working – URGENT!!!!

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by maiS 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Site: hidden link

Hi there,

After updating the toolset plugins A LOT of important stuff isn't working anymore.

1) After a very long time you guys helped creating 2 forms to create a Camp template that includes a product that a customer can buy. One of the things that has to happen in order to connect the product and template is to connect the product to the template during the fill-out of the camp form. There are 2 forms because you guys said it had to be that way. On form number 2 you are supposed to connect the camp to the product and this happens by the product field getting the Camp template title from form number 1. Now this isn't working and it is VERY important that this is fixed asap! Without this you can not create a camp.

It works if you are an administrator but you guys set it so that the author role (which is the role the host is getting because we don't want them to have admin acces or backend access at all)

2) After creating the camp, you should be able to see AND edit your camp under My Account. You guys set it up. But now you can not see your camp and there is nothing to edit. Again this must happen without the author getting access to the backend.

PLEASE help ASAP! We have a deadline THIS FRIDAY!

Hi - i figured out that it seems the reason why template and product can not be connected is because when you create the user you are not automatically logged in after creating your user???? How can that be - it is more normal to be automatically logged in after creating your user. Can you help me make the host being automatically logged in after creating his user?

I think the camp can be created then.

After that there is only the possibility left to edit your own camp in the frontend under "My account". Right now you can see your camp but not edit the informations and that shall be possible - if the name of the coach changes or another email is needed or something.

Thanks.

I tried reading your other guides to creating automatically login but it is not working for me. Please help ASAP.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Logging-in automatically users that register with a form hasn't ever been a feature of the plugins, it needs custom code for this.

Here is the example we normally use: hidden link

You would need to modify this if generating the password automatically, as described in this thread: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/auto-login-doesnt-work-2/

Hi,
I just tried adding the code and replacing the id 6 with my form Id but it is not working. Can you please help?

The user name, password and email are all manually created - no automatic creation.

Hi there,
I tried using the code but it is not working. I have a deadline tomorrow - is it possible to solve this today?

I replaced the id 6 with my form Id but it is not working. Can you please help?

The user name, password and email are all manually created - no automatic creation.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share problem URL where I should try to register and after registration you want to be auto-login the user - correct? do you want to redirect user to specific URL - if yes, please share that detail as well.

I will also require access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

I sent you all the information - let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

The only thing you missed that you were using the wrong Toolset form ID.

I've changed the following line of code form:

if ( 229 == $form_data['id'] ) { // Edit as required

To:

if ( 227 == $form_data['id'] ) { // Edit as required

I tried to create a new user and I can see once I create a new user I automatically logged in and redirected to welcome-host page.

Can you please confirm it works at your end as well.

Hi there,

I just tested and it works! Thank you so much!

I can't seem to create a new ticket because the link you have to press to create a new ticket isn't working for me so maybe you can help me create these tickets:

1) When you are logged in, the black wordpress top bar is showing up - is it possible to hide this bar for all users except the admin users?

2) If I want to design a login page for users that are not admin is this possible? It is just to make the login site a little more personal with our own logo etc.

3) Under "my account" - is it possible to show the First Name of the user instead of the created user name when you are logged in? Is it also possible to change the menu name form My Account to the users first name? do you know what I mean?

Thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience.

And also another weird thing.

4)
Our logo background color has these color codes:
rgba(56, 106, 165, 100)
hex: 386aa5

But when I put in the color codes to get the same background in the header the colours are not the same even though the color codes are. Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Minesh
Supporter

You can mark resolve this ticket and I will follow-up with you with the new tickets I have created.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.