Skip Navigation

[Resolved] After creating 7 posts, the list in the dashboad remains empty.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
temp.jpg

I am trying to: view my posts in the admin area

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: posts

Instead, I got: no posts

it's a brand new install, with only woocommerce and toolset installed.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - I just loggedin to the admin using the access details shared by you and I can see all posts you created.

Please check the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

temp.jpg

Very odd, I cleared my history, flushed the siteground cache and then deactivated it and I still can't see any items, however if I log in using a incognito window, they are there, any ideas?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - I cant tell you as I was not able to reproduce the issue. You might try to check with the different browser or try to check by reinstalling the current browser.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.