Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Address Field – Latitude and Longitude Problem since upgrade

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.53 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohammed 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author
Screen Shot 2559-09-02 at 11.43.08 AM.png

I am trying to: Update the latitude and longitude fields manually instead of rely on the API getting those values from the 'Address' field (location)

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: It will not save these two fields - but their value will change if I put a value into the Address (location) field. In Thailand - an address is not always available. We need to update the two fields individually. This was working fine (and the lat/long would be copied into the address field {lat,long} automatically it seemed - but this is no longer happening.

The view page (front end) does not seem affected - but when editing each of these post types now - none of the maps display in the edit form, unless we change the address field from the old " {lat,long} array into an actual address.

Hello,

I’m Mohammed: the Toolset support team leader. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

It seems that these is a conflict here.Please test the issue in the minimal environment.
Minimal environment: disable all non-Toolset plugins and activate the default theme(Twenty fifteen) and test the issue.

I'm waiting for your feedback.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.