Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Address Field – Latitude and Longitude Problem since upgrade

This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohammed 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author
Screen Shot 2559-09-02 at 11.43.08 AM.png

I am trying to: Update the latitude and longitude fields manually instead of rely on the API getting those values from the 'Address' field (location)

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: It will not save these two fields - but their value will change if I put a value into the Address (location) field. In Thailand - an address is not always available. We need to update the two fields individually. This was working fine (and the lat/long would be copied into the address field {lat,long} automatically it seemed - but this is no longer happening.

The view page (front end) does not seem affected - but when editing each of these post types now - none of the maps display in the edit form, unless we change the address field from the old " {lat,long} array into an actual address.

Hello,

I’m Mohammed: the Toolset support team leader. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

It seems that these is a conflict here.Please test the issue in the minimal environment.
Minimal environment: disable all non-Toolset plugins and activate the default theme(Twenty fifteen) and test the issue.

I'm waiting for your feedback.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.