Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Add to cart price not showing

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ericF-5 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Showing.png
Not showing.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
On some of my products, the price is not showing. How can I fix that?
Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

First of all, let's check if that's not caused by a 3rd party component(theme/plugin). Please check if this issue appears when:
- Using a default theme such as TwentyTwenty. This will let us know if the issue comes from the theme.
- Using only WooCommerce and Toolset plugins. This will let us know if the issue comes from another plugin.
If the issue disappears, start activating the theme and the plugins, one at a time, to spot the component that is causing this issue.

If this does not help find the cause of the issue, I'll need to take a closer look at your website. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials to your website safely. Please make a database backup before sharing the credentials.

If I could not find the cause of the issue, I will need to take a copy of your website and debug it in my local development environment or on our online platform. Let me know if that's fine with you.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

It seems that all products do not display the price, and I would expect that because no block or shortcode that should display the price is available within the content template. If there are some products that display the price, please give me an example to analyze why?

On the other hand, you will need to add a price block, or a price shortcode to be able to display the price.

I hope this helps. I'll remain at your disposal.

hidden link
This one displays the price, some products display some don't. I don't want to add another price I want it to be there just like this one.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
add_filter('woocommerce_show_variation_price', function() {return true;});

This code helped. I added that in my functions.php

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.