Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Add custom user field to woocommerce account details

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author
Screenshot 2022-10-22 at 6.52.26 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-10-22 at 6.55.24 PM.png

Dear Sir/Madam,

Refer to the screenshot; the upper part is the Toolset View I insert into the Woocommerce My Account page, I know how to create a User Form, but it may take much time to redesign the Woocommerce default my account page. Is it possible to allow me to insert some custom user fields into the Account Details?

I hope to keep all Woocmmerce default accounts and include my custom user field created by Toolset.

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Hi there,

You can assign a Content Template or a Layout to your Account Page but the content of the WooCommerce account page will be rendered through the WooCommerce native ShortCode [woocommerce_my_account] and we do not offer any feature to customize the native my account page.

You can create a content template and assign it to the account page to have additional custom fields there, but you can not modify the items rendered by the native Woocommerce shortcode using Toolset.

I also suggest that you check what Toolset can do on that front:

https://toolset.com/course-chapter/customizing-the-woocommerce-my-account-page/

Finally, here are resources that I find online that might help you to customize the Woocommerce native account items:

hidden link

https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-my-account-for-woocommerce/

Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.