Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Add cells to footer

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jack Regehr 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Footer-Content.PNG
Edit-Row.PNG
Layout-for-Footer.PNG

I want to add responsive cells for three logos and address/phone info to the footer in a Genesis child theme (Parallax Pro). I read much of the documentation for Layouts but I don't understand how to do it. Please provide the basic steps to do this. I tried to do it but the text & image didn't show up in the footer area as I thought it would. I read https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/how-to-create-widget-areas-in-layouts/ but still couldn't get it to work.

Dear Jack,

It is abnormal, please check these:
deactivate other plugins and switch to original parent Genesis theme, and test again

Contact-Page.png

I deactivated the other plugins and tried the Genesis framework, Genesis Sample theme and Altitude Pro. They all behaved the same. I did realize that the footer I created in Layouts appears on some pages but above the actual footer widget area – see graphic. I could blow it all away and start fresh if that might help.

I can not duplicate same problem, please provide a live website with same problem, and fill below private detail box with login details and FTP access, also point out the problem page URL and layout URL, I need a live website to test and debug, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.