Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Activation of Toolset Access removes embedded CRED Commerce form in the frontend

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Author

Hello, on a test site I have activated Access without having changed any of its settings and then I notice that this causes an embedded CRED Commerce form to vanish for non-loggedin users. When I deactivate Access, the embedded form appears again. The form is embedded in a View, which again is embedded in a Content Template.

I went to the CRED form edit screen to see if there were any Access settings there. There was a link at the bottom, but that link is broken: hidden link

Then I went to the general Access settings, but I couldn't see anything there for CRED forms.

When creating this ticket, I tried to find the debug info, but can't find where you have put it now.

Dear Jakob,

Q1) an embedded CRED Commerce form to vanish for non-loggedin users
Yes, when you activate the Access plugin, Access will take over the CRED form access, please try this:
Dashboard-> Toolset-> Access-> Custom Fields-> CRED Frontend Access Group
Find the problem CRED form, and enable access for the user role "Guest"

Q2) There was a link at the bottom, but that link is broken
Thanks for the details, I can see the problem in my localhost, and put it into our to-do list, our developers will take care of it.

Q3) debug info
That feature was removed from Toolset plugins

Q1: OK, found it and it works for me.

Q2: OK.

Q3: OK, but you still have that section here, when creating a ticket, at least yesterday.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.