Skip Navigation

[Resolved] A compatible issue with Uncanny automator

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

There is a compatible issue with Uncanny Automator, when I activate the Toolset, the Uncanny Automator visual editor will be loaded, I think that is a JS conflict
When I activate the Toolset plugin, you can see that the editor was not loaded hidden link
After I deactivated the Toolset, hidden link
You can see that editor was loaded, however. hidden link

Best regards

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi there

I tested the plugin on my local site and have confirmed the problem.

It seems related to some fixes we made in Types 3.4.16 relating to WYSIWYG fields.

I have escalated the issue and added it to the current board so that it can be worked on in conjunction with some other WYSIWYG field tickets.

I'll update you again when I have any news.

Hi Nigel, have you guys fixed this issue or not?

Nigel
Supporter

Sorry, no, there is no progress to report on this particular issue.

I will update here as soon as I see an update on the internal ticket.

Is it possible to share a piece of code patch before releasing a new version? Thanks

Nigel
Supporter

When the developers have a fix I can try to do that, yes, so you don't have to wait for the plugin update.

Nigel
Supporter

Just to let you know the Uncanny Automator devs proposed an interim workaround, which I've added to the erratum about this issue: https://toolset.com/errata/uncanny-automator-tinymce-editor-broken-when-using-types-3-4-16/

Nigel
Supporter

A quick update to let you know that we published Types 3.4.17 today that includes a fix for this issue.

If the updates do not show up on your plugin installer page (click the registered link beneath the plugin name to go to the custom installer page) click the the Check for Updates button to update the list.

Or you can download the latest versions from your accounts page: https://toolset.com/account/downloads

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.