Access plugin allows you to specify what different users can do on the site you built with the WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). For example, you can easily create a membership site and grant privileges to all user roles or to specific users.
You can also control the access to some specific text content via WPBakery Page Builder’s Text Block:
- Click to insert the Text module into your page.
- Click the Access button.
- Use the dialog below to enter the text that should be displayed to users with specific user roles. In our case, it will be displayed only to “Guests.”
- Finally, click on the Insert shortcode button and your text will be inserted:
For more control options, go to the Toolset -> Access Control page. Here, you can easily access all access settings and Custom Roles.
Read our documentation to learn more about how to control access to many types of content such as:
- Control access to your front-end form
- Limit the access to specific pages
- Control access to standard and custom post types
- Control access to custom fields