Toolset Reference Sites are like dedicated WordPress themes. They are fully working designs that were created using Toolset plugins and without writing PHP.
This lesson explains how to create a copy of a Toolset reference site on your WordPress site. Pick one, customize it to meet your project’s requirements, and you can then deliver it to your client! This can be performed in only a few minutes when you use the Toolset Framework Installer plugin.
- The Toolset Framework Installer plugin to install the reference sites.
- The Toolset Types plugin to quickly install Toolset plugins required for a given reference site.
- A blank WordPress site (you do not need to reset the site manually, as our Framework Installer will do it for you).
- Ensure you have the Toolset Types plugin installed and active.
- Go to the Plugins → Add new page and switch to the Commercial tab.
- Scroll down to the Toolset – Plugins for WordPress development section.
- From the plugin list, check Toolset Framework Installer and Activate after download, and click the Download button.
The Framework Installer plugin will be installed and activated.
- Go to Toolset → Reference sites.
- Select the site you want to install.
- You will see a list of required plugins. If your site is missing any required plugins, visit the Plugins → Add new page and install them using the Commercial tab.
- Framework Installer requires a blank site and will erase your current content when installing a new reference site. Check the boxes that give your consent to this erasure and that confirm you have created a backup of your data:
- Click Install.
Your site will be installed in approximately one minute.
Please remember: All the images used in the reference sites are temporary placeholders and should be replaced by your own graphics.
Note for WordPress Multisite users If you are running your WordPress in the WordPress Multisite mode (network), you need to install one of the required themes (Astra, OceanWP, GeneratePress) and activate it manually from the Network Admin.
- Bulk Editing Toolset Content with WP Sheet Editor
- Import posts from CSV files and maintain relationships with WP All Import
- Import content from CSV files with post relationships using WP Ultimate CSV Importer Pro
- Importing repeatable field groups when using the CSV Importer plugin
- Import Data using the WP All Import Plugin
- Show all related topics...
- Importing Content From CSV, with Post Relationships
- Import Content Using CSV Importer Plugin
- Import Data using the WP Ultimate CSV Importer plugin
- How to Import Content Using CSV Files