Toolset 1.6.1 – Bugfix Release
This release updates all major Toolset plugins with various stability and compatibility improvements.
In Toolset 1.6.1, we collected a number of fixes that queued up from user reports and from our own findings. Big thanks to all clients that helped us in pinpointing and testing these issues.
Fixes In This Version
Here’s the list of fixes in this release.
- Fixed the conditional display of custom fields in the editor.
Views + Blocks
- Fixed an issue with the output of legacy Views when placed inside a blocks-based page.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when loading CAPTCHA fields.
- Fixed a problem with the form setting when using the native Media Library.
- Fixed an issue with using a View block as a source for map markers.
- Fixed a problem where certain placeholder attributes weren’t being applied.
- Fixed some deprecation notices for WordPress 5.8.
- Fixed an issue with some HTML classes generated in the quantity selector for products.
Download and Update
We send out the update notifications in batches so not everyone will see the update notice immediately.
To get this update now, in the WordPress admin go to Plugins → Add New and click the Commercial tab. There, click the Check for updates button in the Toolset section.
We hope this release makes Toolset even more stable and pleasurable for you to use.
Any thoughts or suggestions? Leave your comments and we’ll get back to you.