Help Needed Writing Toolset Courses
If you’re experienced in Toolset, you know that it can do a whole lot. We want to take this experience and turn it into training material to teach others. So, if you have the right skills and are available, we’re hiring 🙂
What We’re Looking to Get
We would like to produce training courses made of videos, accompanied by short texts. For inspiration, look at some of the great Udemy courses. You’ll need to break a complete subject into sections and explain each of them clearly.
Students will arrive with basic knowledge of WordPress. Your training material will teach them the fundamentals and the specifics of how to accomplish with Toolset.
This is our initial list:
- How to build directory sites
- How to create custom searches
- How to build geo-directories (displaying listings on maps)
You’re very welcome to propose your own subjects.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Toolset (Types, Blocks, Maps, Access, Forms)
- Experience using “light” themes
- Basic PHP understanding (our tutorials will cover material that doesn’t require programming, but it’s healthy to be able to code, to have better context)
- Excellent writing in English, at a native level
- Excellent attitude towards teaching
- Clear and confident voice (you’ll need to introduce yourself and narrate the training videos)
- Good video production setup (audio recording, video editing software)
Location, Project Scope, Duration…
Most of our team is in Europe. We would prefer to have candidates from European time zones, to make it easier to communicate (so we don’t have to work nights). If you’re in the US, plan to having early-morning calls with us (like 7AM your time).
This can be per-project work, part time or full-time. We’ll prefer to start with per-project work and see how it goes.
We’re looking to produce entire tutorials in about 3 weeks.
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now and we’ll get back to you.