Skip Navigation

[Resolved] z-index or blur event

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
front-end-editor_css-js_bug.png

1) Why the sidebar widget has a dotted border with pen and wrench as it is editable when it is not available for front end editing.

2) Occasionally the dotted border on the sidebar1 widget is not removed when it is out of focus if I move and click very fast on a certain browser window size, especial when it is not full screen width.

3) when #2 happen, the widget block the Apply button of the popup of another view editting.

I detail the css bug on the front end editor on the attachment png.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Hutan,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am not able to reproduce this issue at my end.

1. Can you please share your Debug Information with us so we can see it? I have enabled debug info box for your next reply:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2. Can you please make sure you are using latest versions of ALL Toolset Plugins: https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

3. Can you please also try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

Thank you

This occur on the front-end-editor.

It is difficult to re-produce, because the sidebar widget most of the time behaves correctly ( out of edit-mode when it lose focus.)

But when you hit F12 to get the Chrome developer tool on the right side of the browser, the sidebar1 widget got stuck in edit-mode when you are editing other view on the same page. That is when the "APPLY" button got blocked the sidebar1 dotted border.

Make the window size 1000px on width, you will see the bug.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello Hutan,

I have checked this issue in latest Chrome browser and I am not able to reproduce this issue at my end.

1. I need to know more details on your Browser and OS versions. Can you please go to this site and share the details link with us (share link is displayed at the top section on this site):
hidden link

2. Also as I have asked earlier, can you please share your Debug Information with us so we can see it? I have enabled debug info box for your next reply:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Looking forward to it, Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.