Skip Navigation

[Resolved] youtube embed video error 153

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by - 1 week, 2 days ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Posts
#2880857

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Until recently, four embedded YouTube videos played with no issues on the home page of this website. I am not sure when they stopped working, but in the backend I am seeing what looks like a YouTube error 153.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
no

Is there a similar example that we can see?
no

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

The videos were stacked vertically side by side, right below the "Testimonios de participantes de Tango Parkinson" section.

#2881443

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

That is really strange.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

#2881527

I duplicated the homepage because I'm going to embed the videos manually for the time being.

here is the link:

hidden link

#2881774

Minesh
Supporter

I confirm the issue and I've escalated the issue in front of our Devs and they will try their best in order to fix this issue. I will get in touch with you as soon as I've any update on it.

Please hold on for further updates.

#2884556

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that we just release a new hotfix version for:
- Toolset Blocks v(1.6.29) / Toolset Views v(3.6.29)
- Toolset Maps v(2.4.0)

Note:
At a time either you will require Toolset Blocks or Toolset Views plugin. You can not activate both
plugins as both are 1:1 copy.

Can you please update ALL Toolset plugins to latest version and I hope that help you to fix the issue you reported with this ticket.

#2884568

Thank you so much! I've updated it there and it worked perfectly.

I did want to mention that I tried updating it from WordPress using the OTGS Installer plugin, but it doesn't show up under the updates.

I downloaded the plugin from the web and uploaded it to replace the previous version.

thanks again

me