Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Wrongly place the WordPress Archives into footer DIV

This support ticket is created 2 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.71 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screenshot 2021-07-11 at 11.51.00 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-07-11 at 11.03.08 PM (2).png
Screenshot 2021-07-11 at 11.02.41 PM.png

Dear Sir/Madam,

I created two custom WordPress Archives using Toolset
(1) hidden link (Normal display)
(2) hidden link (Wrongly placed into footer DIV)

(1) is showing the archives with custom post "workshop"
(2) is showing the archives with posts under the category "video"

I want to list the post under the category "video" archive like hidden link

Please advise what I did wrong to the post under the category "video"?

Best regards,

Kelvin

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you want to display all the content you add below the image and display it vertically instead of horizontally?

No, my question is not talking about horizontally or vertically display, if you see the web inspector I marked, you should find the content from hidden link is currently placed within the footer div, it should be placed above it.

Minesh
Supporter

That is really strange. What theme you are using? Do you see the same thing with default theme?

Can you please share admin access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I just added the Toolset container block and added the single field:
=> hidden link

You can see that it displays the title at right place - outside the footer area.
- hidden link

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 8.05.21 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 6.48.20 PM.png

Dear Minesh,

I can see you added the container, I fill the container with background color, although the container not inside the footer div, it still looks inside the footer area.

Another issue is I could not able to add the custom field as youtube dynamic content?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Minesh
Supporter

I've added the new custom field "youtube-embed-field" that is kind of Embbeded Media as you can see with the following link.
=> hidden link

Then, I've added the youtube embed link as: hidden link
=> hidden link
-- Please make sure to add full youtube URL with 'embed' in the link.

And then within the archive I've added the "Fields and Text" block and added the following code:

<iframe src="[types field='youtube-embed-field' output='raw'][/types]" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

So this is ho you can display the youtube video.

screencapture-joyfulfamily-852ebiz-en-workshop-2021-07-14-20_08_00.png
Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 8.05.43 PM.png

Dear Minesh,

Sorry, did my message distract you? The main issue not yet solved. Refer to the screenshot with video, I highlight the footer area in blue, you should find the video is placed within the footer area, it is not normal.

Refer to the workshop pare, this is what I want, the WordPress Archives should be placed above the footer.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Minesh
Supporter

I see on your plugins page you are using outdated Toolset plugins:
=> hidden link

We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version. Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

After updating Toolset plugins - Do you see it working as expected?

Dear Minesh,

Only Duplicator and Woocommerce are not updated but both are not related to the issue, I update them now, all other plugins are not registered but not not updated.

The issue is still existed.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Minesh
Supporter

The current stable version for Toolset plugins is:
- Types 3.4.10
- Blocks 1.5.3 etc..etc..

Can you please update ALL Toolset plugins to its latest release version.

Dear Minesh,

I updated all Toolset plugins but issue is still existed. Could you spend time to find the reason?

Dear Minesh,

I found some bug to the Toolset WordPress Archives if the dynamic data source is from post with category, I create a custom post "Videos" and create the WordPress Archives with this as dynamic data source, it is normal display the archives.

Could you please confirm whether the Toolset WordPress Archives doesn't support dynamic data source with post category or it is a bug?

You can visit hidden link (normal display) and hidden link (abnormal display)

I don't understand why as data source is just the query different but it affect the layout display. Please confirm.

Best regards,

Kelvin

Minesh
Supporter

Basically, you should not have identical slugs in WordPress that is why you will have to use the unique slugs.

What if you try to change the video category slug to cat-videos and check if that help you to resolve your issue.

Minesh
Supporter

Basically, you should not have identical slugs in WordPress that is why you will have to use the unique slugs.

What if you try to change the video category slug to cat-videos and check if that help you to resolve your issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.