Skip Navigation

[Resolved] wpv-post-featured-image not working as expected

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Gian Luca 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: display the featured image of a blog post in a specific custom size

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Blog posts images hard cropped to 320 x 240 px, origin center

Instead, I got: images resized proportionally and not cropped

this is the shortcode I am using:

[wpv-post-featured-image size='custom' width='320' height='240' crop='true' crop_horizontal='center' crop_vertical='center']

Hi, as a test, can you temporarily disable all plugins except Views and check the image sizes? I noticed that you have Simple Image Sizes installed, as well as Avada builders, so these may be having some impact on the sizes of featured images. Let me know the results.

If the image sizes are still not accurate, please place the same shortcode directly in the content of a post and review the results. Let me know the results.

Provide some screenshots that show how this 3-column design is implemented in Avada Fusion Builder so I can get a better picture of what's happening.

I actually tried . But I couldn't get it to work. I also read that there is some Avada theme integration component, but I couldn't find it in the downloads section. I resolved my problem by using one of the theme predefined sizes, which was suitable to my layout.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.