Skip Navigation

[Resolved] [wpv-login-form] dosen't use same css as other CRED form

This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Sans titre6.png
Sans titre5.png

Hello !

While following the Part 7 of your tutorial, I've got a strange output for [wpv-login-form] in regard of the others form I've got using CRED and Bootstrap css.

I can't find a way to solve this (ps: there was the same problem in the forum but with no solution provided :-S )

In the settings of Toolset, I've :
Styling->Use bootsrap in CRED Forms
Bootstrap Layouts->Toolset should load Bootstrap 3.0

I uploaded two screenshots to illustrate the situation.
In case of question, "Email" instead of "Username or Email" in th elogin form is normal as I'm forcing user to log in using only an email.

Many thanks in advance for any help

Julien

login-form.JPG

Dear Julien,

Yes, you are right, the shortcode [wpv_login_form] is a shortcode of Views plugin:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-login-form
It does not use the same CSS as CRED form.

I just tested it with Bootstrap Starter theme, but it is different from your screenshot, see login-form.JPG

If you still need assistance to style the login form, please provide a live problem page URL, I need to test it in my Chrome browser.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.