Skip Navigation

[Resolved] wpcf-form-validation-addtional error

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 9.51.53 AM.png

When editing a page, I get a query error outlined below. This is in Divi, fyi. The error does not appear when Divi Builder is not invoked.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I run a test on a clean install and I was not able to reproduce this issue on a page template. You can log into my test site with this link
hidden link

I created a template for the sample page here hidden link

No errors were displayed on the admin, and nothing was written to the debug.log file. Maybe I am missing something. Would you like to try reproducing the issue on my test site? Can you also record a screencast so I can see the same error as you and the steps to follow to trigger it?

If the issue is not reproduced on my test site, we can assume that it is an exception that appears only on your website, we'll need to isolate it from other plugins, and we may also need to check it on a different server to exclude any possible server issues. Let me know if we can take a copy of your website?

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 5.40.04 PM.png

HI there,
I have replicated enough of my environment on your test site to recreate the error. I used query monitor to spot the error and added a single field that needs validation. See the snap. Thanks, James

Jamal
Supporter

Hello and my apologies for the late reply. But, I do not work on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Thank you for your feedback. I can see the alert in Query Monitor. However, I don't see a real issue behind it.

In fact, if we enable validation for that field in the field definition hidden link
We can't save the post when the validation fails.

Without a real issue, that may stop you from using Toolset or Divi, I'll assume that something only within Query Monitor.

If, on the other hand, you are encountering an error that is blocking you from using the backend, I'll be glad to escalate it to our developers as soon as I confirm it.

Please, let me know your feedback.

Agreed, not a show stopper.

Jamal
Supporter

Awesome! Thank you for your feedback.

I'll have to kindly ask you to mark this ticket as resolved. Feel free to open a new ticket for any question or request.

All the best,
Jamal

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.