Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Wp-views paginaton not working with jquery version 3.2.1

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Toronto (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Tcoffee 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Meagan Hanes.

Author
Screenshot_1.png

I am trying to: create a view using wordpress default posts

I visited this URL:https://toolset.com/home/views-create-elegant-displays-for-your-content/

I expected to see:hidden link

Instead, I got:hidden link

I was trying to create a view using wordpress default post type with pagination but when i opened the output page,it is not showing anything (as you can see here:hidden link).

i have changed the default wp jquery version to 3.2.1 yesterday to make some other scripts to work(ex.owl-carousel).after some research i found that this is the reason why wp-views not showing the output properly.please find the chrome console error log in the attachment.

I want to use jquery 3.2.1 ,can you please help me to solve this problem

Hi there! Thanks for letting us know about this.

We do not optimize our plugins for the most up-to-date versions of WordPress' libraries - instead, we use whatever version of jQuery ships with WordPress.

Currently, that's version 1.12.4.

We cannot offer support for other versions of jQuery at this time. You are free to attempt to get it working on your own, but we cannot offer assistance in this matter. We hope you understand 🙂

Thanks!
Meagan

I did find find a work around or proper way to to call other scripts

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.