Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WP SMUSH Images not optimised on upload with CRED

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi,

I am trying to upload images from Cred form here : hidden link

I am using the Plugin WP SMUSH for optimising my images and this actually works from the WordPress Dashboard. but when i upload images from front end with CRED the images dont get optimised with WP SMUSH.

I found a Ticket about this subject but was no solution there: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/types-cred-wp-smush/

Is it possible to solve this? since i am using the plugins of wpmudev

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - as stated with the reference ticket you shared with same issue, we file the feature request to support this feature with CRED plugin. I see this feature is still under assessment.

What I will do it, I will add your voice to our internal ticket and pass on the concern person and highlight this feature to make this feature more stronger.

Unfortunately, for now, there is no solution I have to offer you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.