Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce Products Custom Order According to Customer Search

This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Hello,

I created a custom view to show all my products, also im using a woocommerce product search plugin, This pluging has a setting call weights to create relevance among products, I setted up this custom relevance order for all searches, but when it comes to the results it is show by the view ordering i setted up in the archive template i setted up for showing products.

Is there a way to show the results of every search ordered according to the search pluging?

Regards
Diego

I do not think so, because the View needs to order the results the way you set them up in the View, since you want to display the Results with Views.

We do not provide an integration with that (to me unknonw) plugin, and therefore we can not know how it works or address it's preferences.

You can post here the link to the named Plugin, I can then ask the Developers if there are plans to integrate with it.

Perhaps that Plugin set's the Weight of the Posts on a Custom Field, then you could order by the Custom Field.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.