Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WooCommerce image does not show up

This support ticket is created 7 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dido 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi, I have a problem with woocommerce images on hidden link

I have contact Avada, but they say:
I have noticed that you are using 3rd party plugin for these views and this 3rd party plugin does not show featured images even with WordPress default theme active. So I believe it is actually plugin issue and not related to Avada. I'd kindly request you to get in touch with plugin support about this. As they know their code better and can provide finer insights here.

When clicking the white space you see the image in a lightbox. It is only the normal view what does not work anymore. It works fine before last week.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you please share the shortcode you are using to display the product images.

[wpv-woo-product-image size='shop_single' output='' enable_third_party_filters='no' gallery_on_listings='no']
<h3>[wpv-post-link]</h3>
[wpv-post-excerpt]

NB it worked before..

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This is known issue to us now and reproduced.

In the meantime, please add the following CSS to the CSS editor panel:

.woocommerce-product-gallery.woocommerce-product-gallery--with-images.images, .woocommerce-product-gallery.woocommerce-product-gallery--without-images.images {
  opacity: 1 !important;
}

Does above solution help you to resolve the issue?

Thank you very much! It works.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.