Skip Navigation

[Closed] Woocommerce and recently viewed products

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hello.
I used Views to create a custom content template for Woocommerce single product page. It works fine. I also used WC's default shortcodes/widgets to display recently viewed products.

Now I tried to switch to another plugin (YITH's Recently Viewed). Unfortunately, this plugin cannot gather any data when custom view is enabled. To put it simpler, it can only store information that a product has actually been viewed only if the default WC view is used for this purpose. Obviously WC stores viewed product info somewhere, and my custom view does not respect that.

Is there something I could do?
Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I would like to know which field is used by YITH's Recently Viewed to store information about recent views?

1)
Could you please share problem URL?

2)
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce and recently viewed products’ is closed to new replies.