Skip Navigation

[Closed] Where save the Relationship of toolset on ddbb to break it?

This support ticket is created 2 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

A strangle case happen on the web, there are 3 types.
Upn
muestras
Muestras-analisis

Relationship that way. Upn->muestras and muestras->muestras-analisis
DONT had any Relationship upn->muestra-analisis (its important that )

the trouble is 3 muestras-analisis, had Relationshiped, with upn where no are any Relationship .

Y tried to disconect from post but that ignore me. and tried with php comands, but how the relation dont exist i cant do it.

The last way its edit the relation in DDBB but i cant find where save that info.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hola Rafael

Where do you see the 3 cases where a muestra-analisis post is directly connected to a upn post?

Presumably not on the back end post edit screen, because if there is no relationship between muestras-analisis and upn post types then the section to add/edit the connections between those posts wouldn't be shown.

So where are you seeing the problem? Maybe you can share a screenshot?

Error.png

After some tried unlink all, but then try again to link with the muestra->muestra-analisis the upn join to the link, all unlinked or all linked

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

"340460085" is a muestra post?

I've just been setting something similar up on my own local test site, but I can't reproduce this problem.

It looks as if possibly some of the entries in the database corresponding to the relationship connections are corrupted, but I can only tell by inspecting the database.

Do you have a staging site I can use for some testing?

Let me mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for us to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Can you also confirm the url of where I can see the problem.

The topic ‘[Closed] Where save the Relationship of toolset on ddbb to break it?’ is closed to new replies.