Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When trying to create a relationship I get an error

This support ticket is created 4 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.50 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jessieB-2 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to:
Create relationships between posts and I keep getting this error - does not matter what post type I use.

Instead, I got:

An error when creating a relationship "Assignments Members": No relationship with slug "assignment-member" was found.

And I have followed the steps laid out in the documentation. This should be simplistic.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I checked the debug information you shared but I could not able to spot what Types plugin version you are using.

Can you please share what kind of relationship you created? (one-to-one, one-to-many or many-to-many)

Where exactly you see the error you mentioning? Can you please share the problem URL and access details?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This issue is abnormal and no other user reported yet.

I see I do not have rights to add/remove plugins. Can you please grant full rights so that I can add/remove plugins and check this issue further.

I did a reinstall of the site and while this error is fixed - now none of the members are showing up on the post page.

I deleted the page which showed the view shortcut and recreated one. That worked.
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.