Skip Navigation

[Resolved] website crashes when editing template in custom post type.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by yueh-fengC 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi I just upload the toolset to my new website hidden link
I'm half way through editing the custom post, however the website suddenly crashes, and after that I can't log in to my admin page normally.

Howeve I can still log in by incognity mode, and all the function runs normal, but when it comes to editing the templates for custom post type, it crashes again.

I've checked with my service provide(Siteground), and there were no problem in serve side..so I think it's due to the plugin..

Please help! I like this plugin.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Yeuh,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Can you get in touch with the sitegrounds team and ask them to provide you with the php logs for the site so that I can have a look to see what is causing the error ?

Thanks,
Shane

The problem was due to Cache in my server.
I had cleared the cache and reinstalled the Toolset.
everything works fine now, thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.