Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Visual Editor Cell – h1 not appearing as should

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
SportsintheUAE-H1-visual editor cell html.jpg
SportsintheUAE-H1-visual editor cell.jpg
SportsintheUAE-H1.jpg

I am trying to: have my <H1> appearing correctly using Visual Editor Cell

I have a 10 cell wide row in Visual Editor Cell where I want to have a field appearing (so far so good).
Whether I have left, center or right align, I have the same problem.
There are 2 types in it, when viewing the website, the first type starts at the very right (outside of the 10 cell wide row) and in the second word, it gets split to a next row and start on the next row to the left of the 10 cell wide row.

Any idea what I could have wrong?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 07.59.01.png

Hi Pierre

From your screenshots I can't see what else you have in your Layout apart from that cell.

If I look at your website I can see the problem: there is a blank H1 immediately before the H1 with your text content. See my screenshot.

Can you show me more details of that Layout?

Screenshots 01.png

Hi Nigel,

I have attached a screenshot of the layout though I don't have another H1 there.

No cells above, excepts "breadcrumbs".
This is the HTML in the cell: <h1 style="text-align: left;">[types field='sportsclub'][/types] - [types field='city'][/types]</h1>

I hope this helps,

Pierre

I copied the content of the cell into a new cell and that seems to have done the trick....
So for the time being, my problem is solved.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Pierre

I was just about to say delete the cell and add a new one, so I'm glad you have managed to fix it.

Hi Nigel,

I'm trying to log a new forum request, though when I go in the Types Community Support (or Professional Support), I fill in my question/topic and hit " search".
Nothing happens, I've tried with another laptop, same thing.

Is there a problem? Should I start it somewhere else (your website doesn't make it easy to log a question!)
Please let me know where I can do this. Thanks

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Pierre

The forums were migrated to new servers over the weekend, I'm not aware of anyone else experiencing problems (other clients are posting new tickets).

Perhaps you could log out, clear your browser cache, then log in again, and try once more.

If that doesn't help let me know and I will contact our systems team.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.