Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views removing page slug from URL after search query

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hi,

All the Views on my website are using ajax and should update the url after the query... The query parameter are updating as expecting but the page slug is getting removed. This means after the results show up the ur goes

hidden link

To:

hidden link

As you can see "my-page-with-view" has been removed from the url which will cause an issue if the page refreshed.

See this short video: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

When I try to access the wp-admin page it shows the following error:
- Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall

Can you please remove firewall for now and send me working admin access details and let me review whats going wrong with your setup.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you the firewall is removed but unfortunately the shared wp-admin access detail is not working. Can you please send me working admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Sorry for that .. try now with the same username and password i have sent before it should work.

Minesh
Supporter

Yes - I can see the issue on your install.

But then I have created a sandbox site where I've installed the WooCommerce and created the view for product post type and set the view to filter with ajax and also set the setting " Update URLs after loading search results". But unfortunately, I do not see the issue with my clean install.

You can auto-login to my sandbox site using the following link:
- hidden link

Here is the view that I created:
- hidden link

Here is the page where the above view is added, you should try to change the dorpdown filter and notice the URL, its working as expected:
- hidden link

In order to minimize the cause of the issue and to ensure there is no third-party plugin or theme conflict.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as with the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?
- Do you see any difference?

Do you have steps to reproduce the issue with the sandbox site I shared?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.