Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views not showing on the frontend after updating to latest version

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by terryE 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi Guys,

Views are not showing on the frontend after updating to latest version. The shortcodes were working ok prior to upgrade.

I'm getting this php error...

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'OTGS\Toolset\Views\Model\WooCommerce\WcQuery' does not have a method 'handle_get_posts' in /www/xxxx/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 303

Also got this once, but not able to replicate again...

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 156 of the file /www/xxxx/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/application/controllers/main.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'OTGSToolsetViewsModelsShortcodeTaxonomyArchive' not found in /www/xxxx/public/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/application/controllers/main.php:156

Have tried...

Installed latest WP and latest Toolset plugins,
Switched to Twenty Twenty Theme,
All other plugin turned off.

Thanks
Terry.

Hi, I'll be glad to take a closer look. Can you provide a bit more information so I can investigate?
- Are you saying that none of the Views on your site are appearing, or are you having a problem with one or more specific Views? If the problem is specific Views, can you provide a URL where the missing View should be seen? Which View is missing?
- Regarding the logged PHP Warning: call_user_func_array(), can you tell me if this warning is triggered on a specific page of the site, or when a specific View is loaded, or anything more specific about when the warning seems to appear in the logs?
- Regarding the PHP Error "Uncaught Error: Class 'OTGSToolsetViewsModelsShortcodeTaxonomyArchive' not found..." - can you tell me anything more specific about when this error was triggered? Was this during a recent update, or when loading a specific front-end page, or loading a specific wp-admin page? Is it possible this was triggered during troubleshooting? At first glance, it looks like something that could be related to testing with Toolset WooCommerce Blocks disabled, but hard to know for sure.

I'd like to try to replicate the PHP Warning you are seeing, so if you can provide a wp-admin login here in the private reply fields I will take a look at your setup and configurations to try to replicate that as closely as possible. Hopefully I can recreate the warning easily and get our developers to take a closer look.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
Updating woocommerce to latest version sorted the issue 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.