Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views integration inside DIVI

This support ticket is created 5 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Pat

Hello,

I'm just triying to make some tests between Toolset and Divi, and I found that I can use Divi builder when I'm working in a content template but not when I'm creating a Views. It seems that even the Divi shortcodes are not displayed in the Views editor when you work in the loop editor (in the loop item, its OK as I can chose to work with the Divi builder).
Is it normal and do you have something in the todo list in order to improve this situation.

Regards
Pat

It is normal. The best way to integrate Views and Divi is to use the Divi Builder to design a Content Template, and embed that Content Template in your View's Loop. The Divi Builder should not be used in the search and pagination editor or in the loop editor. More information about using Toolset and Divi together: https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/

I do not know of any plans to integrate the Divi Builder in the Search and Pagination editor or in the Loop editor, but feel free to submit a new ticket in the forum using the "Suggest an improvement" option. Our developers will evaluate your request.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.