Skip Navigation

[Closed] Views has a conflict with Events Calendar Pro (modern tribe)

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
working-with-VIEWS-deactivated.PNG

I am trying to: The "LOCATION" search function provided with the Events Calendar Pro plugin will not work as long as I have the VIEWS plugin activated. When I turn off Views, the LOCATION function of the calendar search works again

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: I tried to search for cities near me such as Fall River, MA and New Bedford, MA but the big red button "FIND EVENTS" does not do anything. Once I deactivate the VIEWS plugin it works properly...

Instead, I got:

I see only one JS error on that Page:

You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.

It might be the cause here, as the Error is triggered when you click on the Search Button.

Can you try not to load Google API multiple Times there?

Did you also confirm that the issue also persists with a WordPress Default Theme and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins + Events Manager?

If not, could you then re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?
Please report me when the problem comes back
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming from a 3rd Party Plugin.

BTW; I also do not see the Drop Down to choose locations near me.
What do I need to do, to trigger it?

Is it safe for me to provide you with WP login details without other members or public seeing them?

I would like additional assistance if you can.

Best,
Paul

Yes, this is safe as I will enable a Private Form once I think it is adequate to request access.

Could you please confirm the ideas and steps I elaborated here first?
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/views-has-a-conflict-with-events-calendar-pro-modern-tribe/#post-402474

I apologise that I can not troubleshoot this on your server straight away as I first need to require confirmation, all necessary steps as above elaborated are covered and not the source of the problem.

Me troubleshooting this on your server will require time, and I will need permission to enable, disable plugins and themes, to edit code and eventual other changes.

Please, if you can confirm all above steps are not the source of the issue, you may provide Login details in your next (private) answer.

Please ensure a Full backup when you do so, and confirm I can perform the necessary steps.

Please do not forget to confirm you followed the previous instructions and to provide the necessary requested information.

The topic ‘[Closed] Views has a conflict with Events Calendar Pro (modern tribe)’ is closed to new replies.