Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views causing error with Fusion Builder

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 10.14.46 PM.png

I am trying to: Use Fusion Builder in the back end of the page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: (requires login, is on the back end)

I expected to see: Fusion builder layout.

Instead, I got: Fusion builder error message (see image).

This is a very weird error, we're only seeing it on this site, and we use FB and Toolset just fine on many other sites. I do notice a very odd jump at the beginning of the page load that looks like a text block trying to input something. I can take a video to show what's happening if that would help.

Hi, can you provide the flywheel HTTP authentication login?

Hi Christian,

Can you be more specific? Do you mean FTP access to the site via Flywheel?

Thanks.

Thanks for clarifying- here are the login details:

User: flywheel
Pass: handy-dress

I don't see anything obviously wrong with the content here. Can you try updating Types and Views to the latest versions?

Hi Christian,

I've updated Views and Types to the latest version, and am still seeing the issue. FYI, the front end content is fine; the issue is with Fusion Builder in the back end. I did some troubleshooting (enabling/disabling plugins) and the error goes away when Types is disabled. So it has something to do with Types, not Views as I had originally thought.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Damian,

As Christian is currently on vacation, I will be handling this thread.

Would you mind if I took a copy of your site using the duplicator plugin? This way I can perform some tests here locally?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Shane

Hi Shane,

That's fine, please go ahead.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Damian,

I did a run through of your plugins and disabling them I found that the plugin "Constant Contact Forms for WordPress" was causing the issue.

If you disable it you should be able to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.