Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views / Beaver themer conflict on search archive page

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by christopheM 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hi,

I got a weird issue on the search archive pages : The website is built with Beaver builder/themer and toolset. I made a custom header/footer in themer and it's working fine everywhere, except on "some" search pages.

Example :
- working : hidden link
- broken : hidden link

I tried deactivating all plugins and found the conflict : if i disable Views the problem is fixed.

I opened a ticket on the beaver builder side too, but if you can help resolving the conflict too...

Thanks,
Fabien

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Fabien

That's an odd one.

I'm taking a copy of your site to install locally for testing. If I see the same I'll pass it to my colleagues who can devote time to analysing it.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Nigel.

Beaver support told me that you're the only chance i got to fix the problem, since the problem seems to be coming from views. (which is weird btw, since no view is used on these pages...)

Please do keep me posted. 🙂
Fabien

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I noticed that you can also "fix" the problematic layout by disabling Relevanssi instead of Views, but in any case I have escalated this and my colleagues will take a closer look.

Hi Nigel,

Relevanssi wasn't critical to this website so i just turned it off and well... it's fixed now.

It's still a pretty weird compatiblity problem between beaver/views/relevanssi but my imminent problem is solved thanks to you !

Have a great day,
Fabien

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.