Skip Navigation

[Resolved] View with masonary

This support ticket is created 2 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by katjaS-3 2 years, 1 month ago.

Author

Hello,

well another one (me) is asking if there is a masonary for a view?
yes, I found the solution from 2015 "https://toolset.com/forums/topic/masonry-grid/#post-334340"
I followed the example and updated the masonary lib the current version 4.2.2. It worked ... almost.

I have a 3 column view and made it responsive according to the old post 334340. Unfortunately it only worked with Chrome on a PC. All other browser or devices are showing 1 column. I switched off some plugins,... No difference

Any idea if this could be a toolset issue? Of course I know that the masonary.js is not from you and you cannot... I know.

Rgds
Frank

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Btw it was Bolabs Cache and the function JS unification

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.