Skip Navigation

[Closed] Content Template not displaying in theme

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 11 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am using a theme that I have noticed is somewhat lacking. The first problem I've noticed is that the theme uses it's own custom function for getting post content. The function wasn't processing any shortcode. I was able to fix this by just wrapping the themes "get_the_shortcode()" function with the "do_shortcode()" function. This made the page display the views correctly but I'm still not able to see any of the view templates. I'm assuming the code for getting custom post types templates is missing from this theme. I've tried adding the get_the_shortcode function to the views theme settings option but that didn't work either. Any information on what I need to add the single.php page to get the view template code would be much appreciated. THANKS!

Hi Jonathan,

Please try use WP function the_content() in your single.php:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/the_content
Views use WP filter hooks the_content to output Content Template

Regards
Luo

The topic ‘[Closed] Content Template not displaying in theme’ is closed to new replies.