Skip Navigation

[Resolved] VIEW question: on/off field – display only one field in Toolset view

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How to set custom options for a custom field filter

Solution:
you should try to remove/update the existing filter and when you add/update the filter you should choose the option "Using Manually entered values", where you should add "In Stock" with "Display Value" section and in the value section add "yes". Please check the following screenshot:
=> https://nimb.ws/vupyiP

Relevant Documentation:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views/filtering-views-by-custom-fields/

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Barney Chastain 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
HH old moulding db screenshot - entire search.png
HH old moulding db screenshot - just the search form.png

Tell us what you are trying to do? I'd like to display a search for the Yes field in a Yes/No. See attached image of the original, non-Toolset search. In other words, I am currently displaying both "in-stock" and "1-2 day turnaround" as my Yes/No on the stocked field. I'd like to only display a checkbox for "in-stock".

Is there any documentation that you are following? Nope

Is there a similar example that we can see? See attached image of the original, non-Toolset search.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

As I understand - with the following problem URL:
=> hidden link
- With the filter you added under title " Select "In-Stock"", you want to remove the second option "1-2 days turnaround time". If this is correct:

you should try to remove/udpate the existing filter and when you add/update the filter you should chose the option "Using Manually entered values", where you should add "In Stock" with "Display Value" section and in the value section add "yes". Please check the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.