Skip Navigation

[Resolved] “VIEW not found” error, after migration to production-server

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
"VIEW not found" error, after migration to production-server

Solution:
Rather using manual migration, you should try to use the Duplicator or ALL in One WP Migration plugin to transfer your site from one server to another.

Relevant Documentation:
- https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/#using-third-party-plugins-to-migrate-your-site

This support ticket is created 2 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Fred Konings 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Hello Support,

I have migrated from staging to production. I have copied all files. After editing the sql-file with new domain, I injected the SQL into new database. New website is up and running. The problem is all VIEW blocks does not show any content.

Problem happens on all pages where the VIEW block is used. Most simple page can be found on:
hidden link

When editing the page(s) in the back-end Toolset shows warning: "VIEW not found".

When looking at the error.log file I see:
[Tue Jan 04 22:45:50.398180 2022] [lsapi:error] [pid 424939:tid 140094115673856] [client xx.xx.xx.xx:53254] [host hidden link; Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_intersect(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, string given in /home/debxxxxxxxx/domains/fotogroepx65.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/application/controllers/cache/views/invalidator.php:274\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/debxxxxxxxx/domains/fotogroepx65.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/application/controllers/cache/views/invalidator.php(274): array_intersect()\n#1 /home/debxxxxxxxx/domains/fotogroepx65.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/application/controllers/cache/views/invalidator.php(217): OTGS\\Toolset\\Views\\Controller\\Cache\\Views\\Invalidator->invalidate_cache_per_domain()\n#2 /home/debxxxxxxxx/domains/fotogroepx65.nl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): OTGS\\Toolset\\Views\\Controller\\Cache\\Views\\Invalidator->should_invalidate_cache()\n#3 /home/debxxxxxxxx/domains/fotogroepx65.nl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters()\n#4 /home/debxxxxxxxx/domains/fotogroepx65.nl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action()\n#5 /home/debxxxxxxxx/domains/fotogroepx65.nl/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(1097): do_action()\n#6 [internal function]: shutdown_action_hook()\n#7 {main}\n thrown in /home/debxxxxxxxx/domains/fotogroepx65.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/application/controllers/cache/views/invalidator.php on line 274\n

I hope you can point me in the right direction to solve this problem.

view_not_found_problem.JPG

In addition to get help I have enabled Full debug mode under => Toolset > Settings / Front-end Content / Debug mode / Full debug mode.

When editing the page, I see console logging (see attached image).

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Rather then opt to go with manual migration what if you try to migrate the site using duplicator?
=> https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/#using-third-party-plugins-to-migrate-your-site

Does that helps?

VIEW_Publish-button_greyed_out.png
VIEW_uncaught_TypeError.png

Hello Minesh,

I took your advice and used Duplicator to do complete migration again. Now on the front-page the VIEW blocks which are being used show data. So that is good news!

But on the page hidden link the VIEW block was still not working. So I decided to put page in trash and start a new page from scratch.

During building up the page step-by-step with all the block elements a problem arise. In the browser console I see error: Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: WPViews.query_filters.hasQueryFilters is not a function

Also the Query Filters option in the Blocks-panel remains empty. So something must be wrong.

When trying to publish the page, the Publish button (WordPress) gets greyed out.

See images attached.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

For the record. I noticed the new webhost was using PHP8.0 while the previous hosting was using PHP7.4. So I have now downgraded the new hosting-platform to PHP7.4 and performed a 3rd migration from hidden link to hidden link with the plugin called Duplicator. Next I cloned (installatron tool) the new website from hidden link (staging) to hidden link (production).

Thank you for the tips.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.