Skip Navigation

[Resolved] VIEW – masonry layout only shows one column

This support ticket is created 2 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Fred Konings 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
view_loop_settings.JPG
only_one_column.JPG

Description of the problem:
I have made a content template "Frontpage_recent_werk_template" with a standard VIEW in masonry layout. In the loop style > Masonry settings I have selected 3 columns for desktop, 2 columns for tablet and 1 column for mobile . The content template is used on the frontpage of the website.

Actual result:
For some reason the VIEW only shows one column at the front-end. (see image only_one_column.JPG)

Expected result:
I would like to have 3 columns for desktop, 2 columns for tablet and 1 column for mobile.

Link to my staging site:
hidden link

Images attached:
only_one_column.JPG = This is how the problem looks like on front-end.
view_loop_settings.JPG = settings in back-end

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please try to navigate to:
=> Toolset => Settings => General tab => Bootstrap loading section and make sure the Bootstrap library is being loaded. If your theme is not loading Bootstrap and see if that helps you to fix the issue.

Hello Minesh, thank you for your answer.

I have tried all 5 options under => Toolset => Settings => General tab => Bootstrap loading but none of the 5 options makes any difference. I still see one column.

Minesh
Supporter

That is really strange. Can you please share problem URL where I can see the issue as well as admin access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Hello, creds shared via PM.

Minesh
Supporter

I'm not sure whats going on at your end as when I just loaded the page first time I can see it displays the result in three column:
=> hidden link

Can you please share what browser you are using, I just checked with Chrome and FireFox and with both I can see grid is working and I can see the result with three column.

Hello,
On my laptop (for development) I am using Chrome, FireFox and Edge, all three browsers show only one column. Also on my PC and tablet I only see one column.

Hello,
I created a new page hidden link
On this page the VIEW is showing 3 columns correctly.

So I will make new home-page.

Issue is resolved. Thank you for support!

Minesh
Supporter

Great - you are mark this ticket resolved 🙂

I found a problem in one of the VIEW blocks at the end of the page. Setting up new VIEW block solved the problem.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.