Skip Navigation

[Resolved] View filter by post search with populate terms such as post title

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidJ-4 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Thank you for taking a look. Though it did not work and the formatting for the layout is not showing on the front-end. The view did not filter by the title of the post.

=> hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I would like to clarify here:
- Do you want to search only in post title? or post body (content) as well?
- Do you want to search by exact title match or any word of the title?

- I want to search only in post title
- I want to search by any word of the title

Minesh
Supporter

It seems to me there was a cache.

I've removed the search filter from the "Query Filler" section and added it again and I can see its working as expected.

Can you please check now.
hidden link

Thank you. It is working but now the issue is the view layout (grid with 3 columns) has gone and it is just a list of posts staking on top of each others. It is almost like the grid layout has been disabled.

Minesh
Supporter

Again I could not able to login to FTP and due to that as you know I could not able to login to wp-admin.

Could you please send me working FTP access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Sorry about that. Our web security guy thought that the ticket was done.

The credentials are the same for both the dashboard and the ftp as before. You should be able to access wp-admin now.
For the ftp, I would need your IP address in order to give you access. Let me know if it works.

Thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

Still FTP access details is not working at this end. Can you please send me working FTP access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Like I said, I need your IP address to give you access to the ftp. For security reason, only authorized IP addresses are allowed to access the ftp. Please send your IP address so I can authorize it. Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

My IP is: 103.137.192.6

Thank you. We added you to the safe list. Please try again 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

This time I am able to successfully login to FTP but there is not file/folders I should access. I can only see htaccess file.

I do not able to access wp-content folder. Can you please make sure I should have rights to access all folders.

Sorry about that. I got the full access for you and you should be able to see the folders.

Minesh
Supporter

When I try to access the wp-admin I get the message:

Forbidden
You do not have permission to access this document.

This is really time consuming. Can you please open all gates so I just dive to your site and access it without any issue?

Thank you for your patience. I am sorry about it. Our websites have been under attack like crazy recently and we have new security features and it has been a little problematic.

You should be able to access the dashboard now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.