Skip Navigation

[Resolved] View all is not loading all on page load

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by BarryS9673 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

hidden link

If you go to the bottom of this page, you may notice that the last input is "YPRES AND BRUGES BREAK", however, if you go back to the top, change the filter from "View all" to anything else, and then change it back to "View All" then it actually does show all of the entries, for some reason it will only show what looks like 51 results. Perhaps you can advise on how I can make a change to show all.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

HI Barry,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I took a look at this for you, however there doesn't seem to be an issue at hand. What I noticed is that when the filter is reset to view all the ordering of the items changed so you won't see YPRES AND BRUGES BREAK as the last item but it is still there in the listing.

Thanks,
Shane

Yes, however on page load all items are not there, only when you select somehting else and come back do they all show.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the site so that I can have a more detailed look at this one for you ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

Please let me know if the backup has been downloaded.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

I can confirm that the view is displaying all the items.
hidden link?

If you check I placed the [wpv-found-count] shortcode on the view to see the number of items being returned and it was returning the 69 items when i set the filter to View All

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.