Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Using a view as the value of a CRED textbox

This support ticket is created 2 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by terryE 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I have a view, that contains HTML. The view renders nicely on a page.

I now want to put the content of that view into WYSIWYG text box.

If nearly works with:-

[cred_field field='post_content' output='bootstrap' value='[raw][wpv-view name="view-name"][/raw]']

But I think I need to escape the HTML, else the HTML appears after the text box. I know Toolset has lots of built-in functions, such as RAW etc, but is there something to reformat the HTML, or do will I need to add a extra wrapper shortcode around the above?

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

As I understand you created a view using the classic mode and now you want to uses the view's output value as form's field value.

If this is correct on view edit page - you will see a option "Disable the wrapping DIV around the View" under the section "Loop Editor".

What if you checkmark that and see if you able to get what you aim for.

You will not have to use the any additional shortcode.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.