Skip Navigation

[Resolved] user registration problem

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by jozsefG 4 years, 5 months ago.

Author

Hi

I created a simple user registration form. It is set to redirect to the profile page and send a welcome email to the newly created user. In the form the user must specify his password. The problem is that my welcome email is not sent, and the user gets the default wordpress welcome email.

The new user should be logged in automatically. I tried this solution, but seems that it is not working: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/automatically-log-in-user-after-created/#post-621650

My issue is resolved now. I found out a plugin I forgot to deactivate caused the issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.