Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Updating to Views 2.1 broke pagination of Parametric search

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Updating to Views 2.1 broke pagination of Parametric search

Solution:
This is an issue inViews 2.1 and it will be fixed in Views 2.2 .
Temporary, please follow this errata page instructions to solve the issue: https://toolset.com/errata/views-ajax-pagination-fails-form-results-rendered-separatedly/

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by nicholasM 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

I tested this many different ways updating my site to determine the cause is when I update views from 2.0 to 2.1 hidden link when clicking next there SHOULD be more results.

sorry You will actually need a login to continue, please provide me the login info request

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1)
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as with the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

2)

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I need FTP access detail to debug this issue further.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

FTP access updated. this is a staging server, feel free to do what is needed, thanks.

Minesh
Supporter

I find following notices on your page when I activated WP_DEBUG from wp-config,php file:

Notice: /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/deprecated/Tribe__Events__PUE__Checker.php is deprecated since version 4.2! Use Tribe__Events__PUE__Checker instead. in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 3782

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget in WPB_WIDGET is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in wp-includes/functions.php on line 3718

Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658

Could you please try cross check and try to fix if that help you to resolve your issue.

If your issue still persists:
Could you please send us 1:1 copy of your site. You can do that by following next steps.

+ You can download the Duplicator plugin from here
=> http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

If you already know how Duplicator works (http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ ), please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and a fresh package.

# Duplicator instruction
+ From WordPress plugin page, look for "Duplicator" and install it
+ Once installed, you get a new main menu "Duplicator"
+ Chose "Packages"
+ Click on the first button you find in the toolbar on the right ("Create Package")
+ Give it a name or leave it as is
+ Click on "Create Package Set"
+ Wait until the package is ready
+ Click on "Installer", then on "Package": the first one is just a php script, the second one is a zip file containing everything you need
+ Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)
+ Send me wp-admin access-details

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing duplicator package. I've escalated this ticket to our next level support. Please be patient, wait for a reply from them and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Hello,

I’m Mohammed Toolset support second tier and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

This is an update that this issue is resolved in the next Views release and our developers have provided a workaround to follow until we launch the next release.

Please follow this errata page instructions to fix the issue: https://toolset.com/errata/views-ajax-pagination-fails-form-results-rendered-separatedly/

I'm waiting for your feedback.

That did the trick. thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.